Dissolved Air Flotation (DAF) Machine for Waste Water Treatment
|FOB Price:||US $10,000-100,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $10,000-100,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||5 Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: GL
- Flotation Machine Type: Dissolved Air Flotation Machine
- Centrifuge Technology Use: Sedimentation
- Product Name: Dissolved Air Flotation
- Treated Ss: 10-25ppm
- Main Material: Ss304 or Carbon Steel
- Transport Package: Packed with Container
- Origin: Weifang, Shandong
- Method: Chemical Treatment
- Usage: Industrial, Home, Agriculture, Hospital, Paper Mill Waste Water
- Centrifuge Installation: Non
- Treated pH: 6.5-7.5
- Treated Cod: 55-85ppm
- Trademark: Greatland Machinery
- Specification: CE; ISO
- Paper-making waste water treatment for fiber recycling
- Paint, printing and dyeing waste water treatment
- Chemical waste water treatment
- Food waste water treatment
- Biological treatment of mud and water separation,
- Low turbidity water treatment, such as algae surface water treatment
Our Product Features:
- Low voltage operation. The efficiency of dissolved gas can be reached by 99% and the released rate is as same as 99%.
- The remove efficiency of SS will be improved by the effective combination of micro bubbles and suspended particles.
- The dissolving efficiency of dissolved air water is 80-100% by high efficiency recoil releaser and it is higher than traditional dissolved air floating by three times, which makes process performance stable. It is adjustable for the dissolved pressure and inverse flow of dissolved water depending on specific requirements.
- High-level automatic, easy operation and easy maintenance.
- It adopts lower noise air compressor.
- The Dissolved Air Flotation system adopts centralized combination mode, which reduces space demand strengths of small area, lower consumption and convenient installation and transportation.
- The single dissolved equipment or double dissolved equipment will be provided depending on different water quality and process requirements.